Indexed in: CAS (USA), DOAJ, Cite factor (USA), CABI (UK), Google Scholar, Science Central, Journalseek and Genamics, Biblioteca, and Open J-Gate, etc
In Progress: Indexed Copernicus, Indian Science Abstract, Pubmed etc
We are delighted to invite Eminent Scientists, Academicians and Researchers to submit their original research articles for publication Research & Reviews: Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry (e-ISSN: 2321-6182, p-ISSN: 2347-2332) an International journal publishing quarterly (Electronic and Print Version) on the aspect of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry for an effective scientific reading and public view with an aim to reach the world wide researchers involved in medicinal plant research and development.
Scope of Journal
- Traditional medicines
- Pharmacognosy and pharmacognistic investigations
- Research based ethnopharmacological evaluations
- Biological evaluation of crude extracts, essential oils and pure isolates
- Natural product discovery and evaluation
- Mechanistic studies
- Method and technique development and evaluation
- Isolation, identification and structural elucidation of natural products
- Synthesis and transformation studies
Vol 2, No 2 (2014): Research and Reviews: Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
Table of Contents
|Review on Some Medicinal Plants with Hepato-protective Activities.
Gunturu Abhilash, Y Uma Maheswari, J Avinash Gopal, Dilip Chanda
|Curcumin as an Antidepressant: A Review.
Patel Pankti S, Samaresh Pal Roy, Nikunj Patel, Kashmira J Gohil